The KEAM 2023 Result and Exam Merit List will be published on the CEE website. KEAM results will be made available online starting in the fourth week of July 2023. The authority will prepare the results based on the final answer key. To view their KEAM results, candidates must log in at cee.kerala.gov.in. The outcome will be shown after entering the information on the website.
KEAM 2023 Result
Candidates who want to enroll in programs including engineering, architecture, and pharmacy must take the KEAM state-level entrance exam. The KEAM 2023 exam will be held by the board according to the schedule provided, and many applicants participated. Visit the official website while you wait for the announcement of the results. The board will also post the KEAM Score Card 2023 on its official website along with the KEAM 2023 Result. The KEAM Kerala Rank Card 2023, which will be made available in the next dates, will be used to determine the candidates’ subsequent admission. The results must now be obtained via the official website by candidates while holding close all valid login information.
|Conducting Body||CEE Kerala|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Offered Course||Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy|
|KEAM 2023 Result Date||To be Announced|
|Official Website Link||cee.kerala.gov.in|
|KEAM 2023 exam date||To be notified|
|KEAM 2023 answer key Release Date||To be notified|
|Last date to raise challenges against answer key||To be notified|
|KEAM 2023 result date||To be notified|
|KEAM Rank List||To be notified|
|KEAM 2023 Rank List|
After the test is over, the KEAM Answer Key 2023 will also be made available. The answer key will allow all candidates who took this exam to check their scores. The KEAM Final Result 2023 will be released by the board on its website, and you will be able to access it once it has been made public.
KEAM 2023 Qualifying Marks
Candidates must achieve the following minimum marks in the KEAM exam in order to be included in the KEAM rank list for admission.
|Engineering||Paper I and Paper II each receive 10 points (no cut off for SC, ST)|
|Pharmacy||10 points out of the 480-point index (no minimum cut off mark for SC, ST)|
How to Download KEAM Result 2023?
Candidates must first go to the official CEE Kerala website.
Step 1: Visit the CEE Kerala KEAM Result 2023 link cee.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2: Now open the link by clicking on it.
Step 3: Enter your login information, including your roll number and birthdate.
Step 4: then select “submit” from the menu.
Step 5: KEAM 2023 Results will now be visible on the screen.
Step 6: View the outcome, then download it.
Step 7: Print down the outcome for further use.
KEAM Rank List 2023
The KEAM 2023 rank list will be made public by the authorities on the official website. The class 12th and KEAM entrance test scores will be given equal weight while preparing the KEAM 2023 rank list. Candidates must submit their class 12 results because both scores will be given equal weight when determining the KEAM rank list for 2023. On the basis of the rank list, candidates must take part in counselling.
KEAM 2023 Result Tie breaking Criteria
On the event of a tie in the KEAM 2023 rank list, the following guidelines must be followed:
Engineering: If the total marks computed to prepare the engineering rank are tied, then:
- Candidates who scored higher on the mathematics section of the entrance exam will be ranked higher.
- If a tie still occurs, the candidate with the higher score on the Physics section of the Physics and Chemistry Entrance Exam will be ranked higher.
- If a tie still exists, the candidate with the better standardized Mathematics score during the qualifying examination’s final year will be ranked higher.
- If a tie still exists, the candidate with the higher standardized Physics score from the qualifying examination’s last year will be ranked higher.
- In the event of a tie, the candidate’s age will be taken into consideration, and the older candidate will be given a higher rank.
Architecture: If the total marks calculated are tied, then
- Candidates will be ranked higher if they receive a higher “NATA” score.
- Candidates who scored higher on the qualifying exam in mathematics will be ranked higher if there is still a tie.
- In the event of a tie, the candidate’s age will be taken into consideration, and the older candidate will be given a higher ranking.
Ayurveda: In the event that the overall marks for creating the Ayurveda are tied,
- Candidates would be ranked higher in the list if their NEET-UG scores are higher.
BPharm: When there is a tie in the total marks calculated for the creation of the BPharm rank list, the
- The candidate who scored higher on Chemistry in Engineering Entrance Examination Paper I would be ranked higher.
- In the event of a tie, the candidate’s age will be taken into consideration, and the older candidate will be given a higher preference.
KEAM 2023 Counselling
The board will conduct the counselling process in the upcoming dates. Candidates can participate in the KEAM Counseling, which will be held online via the Centralized Allotment Process, if they will be selected in the KEAM Result 2023 and have received the KEAM 2023 Rank (CAP).
Candidates that meet the requirements may participate in the counselling process and select a college in order to get admitted. You will need to decide on the name of the college to which you want to apply. The therapy will begin, and the date and hour will be posted on the board’s website.
Here is how the CAP procedure works:
- Candidates Registration
- Options saving/revision
- Viewing and printing the Options List based on the registered options
- Provisional Seat Allotments
- Final Allotment
- Fee Remittance
- Option confirmation online for participation in subsequent phases of allotment
Visit the official website cee.kerala.gov.in to obtain the KEAM Rank List 2023 along with the declaration of the KEAM 2023 results. The KEAM Counselling 2023 Date and Time will shortly be updated on the board’s official website.