On January 9, 2023, the Kerala Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE) opened registration for the Kerala KMAT 2023. Candidates can register for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test – MBA online at cee.kerala.gov.in if they are interested in applying. The report indicates that on February 19, 2023, CEE Kerala will conduct the KMAT. Kerala’s KMAT 2023 exam pattern will be computer-based. Only multiple-choice questions will be on the exam, which has a three-hour time limit.
KMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
A place in a desired program given at prominent management institutions in Kerala can be obtained through the KMAT Kerala exam. On February 19, 2023, the University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies is anticipated to hold the online KMAT Kerala 2023 (First Session) examination. The Kerala CEE is in charge of administering the test.
The institution holds the KMAT Kerala examination, a state-level test, twice a year. Based on their KMAT Kerala 2023 Result, applicants would be able to enroll in MBA and PGDM programs at various colleges in Kerala. The organization that administers the exam specifies the KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern. 180 objective-type questions will be divided into 4 categories for the KMAT Kerala 2023 exam. Verbal ability and reading comprehension, general awareness, logical reasoning, and quantitative aptitude. To study well for the exam, the candidate needs to become familiar with the KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern.
|Exam name||Kerala Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||CEE Kerala|
|Exam Type||MBA Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||19th February 2023|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|KMAT Kerala Exam Dates Session 1|
|Online application form submission starts Date||January 9, 2023|
|Application form submit last date||January 18, 2023|
|Admit card download date||To be announced|
|Date of KMAT Kerala exam||February 19, 2023|
|KMAT Kerala Exam Dates Session 2|
|Starting of application form submission||June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||July 2023|
|Admit card||July/ August 2023|
|KMAT Kerala 2023 exam date||July/ August 2023|
KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern Section-Wise
- The KMAT Kerala 2023 exam will be computer-based, with the questions appearing on the screen.
- KMAT Kerala 2023 will last about two hours and thirty minutes, with no restrictions on completing a given section within the allotted time.
- English is the only language that will be used as the exam’s medium of instruction, and candidates taking the KMAT Kerala 2023 must respond to all questions in English.
- According to the marking scheme, a correct response earns four points, while a false response results in a deduction of one point.
- Four sections—English Language and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency & Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario—will make up the KMAT Kerala 2023 exam.
Section 1: Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- The student’s knowledge of and skill with the English language will be evaluated in this part.
- There will also be questions based on obscure sections that must be answered based on the details or information provided. Typically, the questions are straightforward with a moderately easy level of difficulty.
Section 2: Quantitative Aptitude
- The basic mathematical skills of each participant will be evaluated in this section. Despite having a moderate to high level of difficulty, it is nevertheless regarded as a scoring part.
- This segment of the test will look at a student’s ability to think quickly and accurately. The questions may come in groups or individually.
Section 3: Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning
- In this portion, it is evaluated how well applicants can visualize data and how well they can grasp graphs, charts, tables, and patterns from the provided data.
- The issue will be the sub-matriculation division’s requirements.
- Students’ ability to work with numbers, perform mathematical calculations, and solve a variety of arithmetic problems requiring ratios and proportions, percentages, interest, time, and speed will be evaluated.
- In addition, the students will be assessed on areas including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, quantitative reasoning, and the interpretation of tables, common graphs, and charts.
Section 4: General Knowledge and Contemporary Business
- The candidate’s understanding of the present situation at the state, national, and international levels is examined in this part.
- Although there isn’t a set syllabus for this, passing this exam requires current and conventional general knowledge from both the past and the present.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|General Awareness & Contemporary Business Scenario||40||160|
|Total||180 Questions||720 Marks|
KMAT Kerala 2023 Syllabus
There are four components to the KMAT Kerala 2023 syllabus. However, this test’s syllabus resembles those of MBA entry tests like the CAT or MAT. The subject-by-subject syllabus for this exam is listed here. To achieve high test scores, it is crucial to fully comprehend the material.
English Language Usage and Reading Comprehension
- Para completion
- Fact Inference Judgment
- Word usage
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Jumble
- Arithmetic – Number System, HCF, LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Simplification, Percentage
- Algebra – Theory of Equations, Sequence and Series, Quadratic Equation, Permutation and Combination
- Geometry – Angles, Lines, Triangles, Circles
- Mensuration – Areas and Volumes – Rectangles, Squares, Triangles, Circles, Cubes, Cones, Spheres, Pipes and Cistern
- Calculus – Maxima and Minima, Function
- Trigonometry – Trigonometric Ratios, Heights and Distances.
Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency- Tables, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Pie Chart, Combination of Graphs, Data Sufficiency, Venn Diagram
- Logical Reasoning- Blood Relations, Syllogism, Venn Diagram, Propositions, Data Arrangement, Puzzles, Assumptions, Statements
General Knowledge and Contemporary Business Scenario
- Politics and Culture
- Social Developments
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance
- Personalities in News
- Sports news
- Trade Awareness
KMAT Kerala 2023 Preparation Strategy
The following are efficient study ideas for the KMAT Kerala 2023 exam:
- Go over the KMAT Kerala exam schedule and entire syllabus.
- Make a study plan and adhere to it strictly.
- Avoid distractions to keep your attention on your academics.
- Regularly take practice tests.
- Examine the test questions and practice papers from last year.
- Keep up a healthy lifestyle and abstain from any dangerous behaviors.
Candidates will be able to formulate their study strategy based on the above-mentioned KMAT Kerala 2023 exam pattern, which will provide them with knowledge of all crucial exam details.